There are 2 main methods of enrollment for emigrant’s protection: (i) Direct Registration (ii) Registration through Overseas Employment Promoter (OEP)
The next diagram shows the overall procedure movement of emigrant’s security (click on the diagram to look at enlarged variation)
(i) Process Flow of Direct Registration
First Step Intending Emigrant submits following papers for enrollment to the concerned area for processing / verification in the event of Direct Employment.
- On line Registration ask for Direct Emigrants ( simply click to look at)
- Visa (according to procedure within the host nation)
- Valid Passport
- Valid Computerized national identification Card (photocopy can also be appropriate)
- Employment contract or contract duly signed by the manager or an undertaking as authorized because of the Director General, Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment
- Receipt of Registration Fee
- Receipt of Welfare Fund
- Emigration Marketing Fee
- Certificate of insurance coverage from State life insurance coverage Corporation (original and a duplicate content)
- Copy of NOC in case there is ex-service men/government servants! nurses (from appropriate federal! provincial wellness authorities)
- Police Character hotrussianwomen.net/asian-brides/ Verification Certificate according associated with intending emigrant from concerned DPO Political Agent (for specified nations only)
- Health Fitness Report (from authorized medical centers of specified nations). In case there is Qatar, medical physical physical fitness report from any government! registered hospital that is private:Following papers are not necessary for enrollment against any trade: –> Affidavits from spouse/ moms and dads, in case there is female workers-> driving licence in case there is driversProtectorates of Emigrants may also be encouraged to show the menu of necessary papers needed for enrollment on prominent places for the workplace when it comes to facilitation associated with intending emigrants. Moreover, show the cost framework in bold form in the entrance also in the working workplace premises for information of average man or woman.
2nd Step After papers verification the Intending Emigrant is directed towards the Briefing Hall for orientation/ briefing. During the time that is same the record is registered, a enrollment quantity is alloted, passport is stamped and complete situation is forwarded towards the Protector of Emigrant.
3rd Step Protector of Emigrant officer indications (embossed) on passport and forwards the passport for distribution.
O&B officer briefs the intending emigrant with the necessary aspects health that is regarding rights etc. and guides him to have their passport and papers.
(ii) Process Flow of Registration through Overseas Employment Promoters (OEP)
First Step Intending Emigrant submits following papers for enrollment to the concerned part for processing / verification in case there is Employment through O.E.P.
- Permission no
- Insurance certificate
- Welfare investment slide
- Protector fees slip
- Bank Certificate / Provider Charges (OEP Refundable)
- Enrollment fees slip
- Adhesive Stamp Fee
- FSA (Foreign Service Agreement)
Second action After papers verification, the Intending Emigrant is directed towards the Briefing Hall for orientation / briefing. During the time that is same the record is registered, enrollment quantity is alloted, passport is stamped and complete situation is forwarded into the Protector of Emigrant.
3rd action Protector of Emigrant officer indications (embossed) on passport and forwards the passport for distribution.
Fourth action O&B officer briefs all necessary aspects health that is regarding legal-rights etc. and guides him to obtain their passport and papers.